10B21 material Painting flat head weld bolt.
Spray paint process
1. After confirming that the washing is qualified, bandage the parts that cannot be painted.
2. Before spraying the intermediate paint, determine any requirements for the intermediate paint (such as paint brand, color, paint film thickness, etc.).
3. Reconcile the intermediate paint.
4. Jotun intermediate paint is a two-component paint (that is, universal modified epoxy paint component A, curing agent is universal modified epoxy paint component B, and thinner is Jotun No. 17).
5. After opening the middle paint, stir for about 3-5 minutes. The purpose is to fully dissolve the brightness of the paint and the surface
6.6 The mixing ratio of component A to component B, room temperature 5:1 and low temperature 4:1, adding 1:10 No. 17 thinner.
7. After mixing the compared intermediate paints evenly, check the viscosity. Add No. 17 thinner to adjust the viscosity to the best condition.
8. After stirring, leave it for 7-10 minutes to allow the paint to fully chemically react. When the paint is stirred, gas will enter the paint and it should be left for about 10 minutes.
9. For the spraying of the intermediate paint, our department generally uses airless spraying, (sometimes small parts use airless spraying).
|Product name||10B21 material Painting flat head weld bolt|
|Quality Control||100% Inspection|
Go no go gauge
1. Q: Could you send me your catalogue and price list?
A: As we have more than thousands of products, it is really too hard to send all of catalogue and price list for you. Please inform us the style you interested, we can offer the pricelist for your reference.
2. Q: How about the quality of your product?
A: 100% inspection during production. Our products are certified to ISO9001, TS16949 international quality standards.
3. Q: What material of the product can you supply?
A: Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel, Stainless Steel, Brass, Copper or according to your requirement.