Customized 316 Stainless Steel Nickel plated weld stud.
Welding studs refers to the method of welding metal studs or other similar metal parts (bolts, nails, etc.) to the workpiece (usually plate) is called stud welding, and the stud used for welding here is called welding Studs.
Characteristics, performance and use of electroless nickel plating:
1. Thickness uniformity Uniform thickness and good throwing ability are a major feature of electroless nickel plating and one of the reasons why it is widely used.
It avoids the uneven thickness of the electroplated layer due to uneven current distribution. During electroless plating, as long as the surface of the part is in contact with the plating solution, the plating solution will disappear.
Consumed components can be replenished in time, and the thickness of the coating on the plated parts is basically the same, even for grooves, gaps, and blind holes.
2. The plated parts will not permeate hydrogen, and there is no hydrogen embrittlement. There is no need to remove hydrogen after electroless nickel plating.
3. The functions of many materials and parts, such as corrosion resistance and high temperature oxidation resistance, are better than those of electroplated nickel.
4. It can be deposited on the surface of various materials, such as: steel-nickel-based alloy, zinc-based alloy, aluminum alloy, glass, ceramics, plastics, semiconductors, etc.
On the surface of the material, thereby creating conditions for improving the performance of these materials.
5. No DC motor or control equipment required for general electroplating is required.
6. The heat treatment temperature is low. As long as the temperature is below 400℃ for different holding time, different corrosion resistance and wear resistance can be obtained, so it is especially suitable
For functional coatings of parts with complex shapes and surface requirements for wear and corrosion resistance, etc.
|Product name||Carbon Steel copper plated weld stud with Heat Treatment|
|Material||316 Stainless Steel|
|Thread type||External thread|
|Package||Boxes and Cartons|
|Sample cost||Can be free|
Q1:Are you Trading company or Factory?
A:We are factory.We have more than 20years experience.We also have professional big team.
Q2: How long is your delivery time?
A: We have large stock, 3 days for stock items,7-15days for production.
Q3: What's your packing?What to do in case of damaged goods during transport?
A1: Our Normal packing is bulking in Cartons, less than 20 kgs/carton, 48 cartons / pallet. We also can pack products according to your requirement.
A2: To avoid any subsequent trouble regarding quality issue, we suggest you check the goods once you receive them. If there is any transport damaged or quality issue, don't forget take the detail pictures and contact us as soon as possible, we will properly handle it to make sure your loss to reduce to the smallest.
Q4: Do you have enough capacity?
A: We have a group of skilled workers who have been working for more than 10 years and with high efficient machins. Their production experience is very rich and they are very skilled. The screws can be 30 million pcs/month. We have
sufficient funds to ensure the normal operation of the factory.