Metal laser cutting laser drilling part
High power density laser beam is used to irradiate the processed material, so that the material is quickly heated to the vaporization temperature, evaporation form holes. Laser drilling is the first practical laser processing technology and one of the main application fields of laser processing. It is classified as laser removal in laser processing, also called evaporation processing.
|Description||Metal laser cutting laser drilling part|
hard, brittle, soft and other materials
Fast speed, high efficiency, good economic benefits
CNC Laser cutting, CNC Plasma cutting, CNC Punching, Stamping, Bending, Welding, Roll-in, Surface finish.
1) Laser drilling speed, high efficiency, good economic benefits.
2) Laser drilling can obtain large depth-diameter ratio.
3) Laser drilling can be carried out on hard, brittle, soft and other materials.
4) Laser drilling without tool loss.
5) Laser drilling is suitable for many, high density group hole processing.
6) Laser can be used to process small holes on the inclined surface of difficult to process materials