DIN928 stainless steel A2/A4 passivated four-corner M20 weld nuts .
Welding nut is the material (same or different) of the workpiece to be welded. It is by heating or pressurizing or both, and with or without filling material, the material of the workpiece can reach the atomic construction and form a permanent connection.
Stainless steel passivation treatment is a chemical processing step, which is to coat the surface of the metal with a passivation film after pickling, washing and other steps, so that the metal surface will not be corroded due to contact with air. Therefore, stainless steel passivation treatment is a processing method that can prolong the service life of materials. At present, this processing method has been widely used in the production process of metal materials.
Stainless steel passivation treatment process:
1. Degreasing and degreasing, if you are sure that there is no oil on the surface of the workpiece, you can omit this step;
2. Activation, soaking time is 2-5 minutes, if you are sure that there is no rust, welding spot and other impurities on the surface of the workpiece (such as a newly polished workpiece), you can omit this step;
3. Passivation must go through the process. The soaking time is 30 minutes, the longer the time, the more complete the passivation film;
4. Neutralization, soaking time is 3 minutes, if the surface shape is simple, there is no gong pattern, no blind holes, this step can be omitted;
5. To pass pure water, it must go through the process, and the time is 3 minutes.
|Product name||DIN928 stainless steel A2/A4 passivated four-corner M20 weld nuts|
|Material||A2/A4 Stainless Steel|
|Process||Cold Forging , CNC machining|
|Type||Four-corner weld nut|
|Service available||OEM /ODM/Customized/Design|
|Quality control||0 defects,100% inspection before packing|
|Inspection machine||CMM inspection machine, X-ray flaw detection instrument, Calipers|
Package picture display
Heat Treatment Room display
1.Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
2.Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 10-15 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-30 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.