JIS standard 4.8 grade 8.8 welding bolts three-point M25 welding bolts.
The surface of the workpiece should be cleaned before welding. The commonly used removal therapy is pickling, that is, first pickling in heated sulfuric acid with a concentration of 10%, and then washing in hot water. The specific welding process is as follows:
(1) Send the workpiece joint between the upper and lower electrodes of the spot welding machine and clamp it;
(2) Power on, so that the contact surface of the two workpieces is heated, partially melted, and a nugget is formed;
(3) After the power is cut off, the pressure is maintained, so that the nugget cools and solidifies under the pressure to form a solder joint;
(4) Remove the pressure and take out the workpiece
(1) The foot switch of the welding machine should have a solid protective cover to prevent accidental activation.
(2) The operating point should be provided with baffles to prevent the splashing of working sparks.
(3) Welders should wear flat protective glasses when welding.
|Material||Steel/Alloy/Bronze/Iron/ Carbon steel/etc|
|Grade||4.8/ 6.8 /8.8 /10.9 /12.9|
|specification||M25 and we also produce according to customer's requirement|
|Lead time||10-15 working days as usual,It will based on the detailed order quantity|
|Color||We can provide customized services according to your needs|
|Surface Treatment||We can provide customized services according to your needs|
Cold heading equipment
Go no go gauge