Stainless Steel Medical machining parts with High frequency heat treatment.
This product is a medical accessory made by machining.
This product is made of stainless steel with smooth surface and high precision.
Heat treatment is a comprehensive process in which materials are heated, kept warm, and cooled in a certain medium, and their performance is controlled by changing the surface or internal structure of the material.
The heat treatment process generally includes three processes of heating, heat preservation, and cooling, and sometimes there are only two processes of heating and cooling. These processes are connected and uninterrupted.
Heat Treatment Process
1. Ordinary annealing: 790810 ℃ heating, furnace cooling to 650 ℃, air cooling h170-207.
2. Isothermal annealing: 790810 ℃, 710-720 ℃, air cooling-h207-229.
3. Normalizing: 900-920 ℃ heating, air cooling - hb270-390.
4. High temperature tempering: 650-700 ℃, air cooling - h229-2855, quenching: 860 ℃, oil quenching - hc62-66.
5. Quenching: 860 ℃ heating, oil quenching - hrc6266.
6. Low temperature tempering: 150-170 ℃, air cooling - hrc61-66.
7. Carbonitriding: 820-830 ℃ for 1.5-3 hours, oil quenching, 60-70 ℃ cryogenic treatment + 150-160 ℃.
|Product name||Medical machining parts|
|Surface Treatment||Heat treatment|
|Package||Anti-rust Paper,Carton,Woo Case or Pallet|
|Quality control||0 defects, 100% inspection before packing|
Q1: Are lead times in working days or calendar days?
A1: Lead times in working days, and basically we work 6 days in a week.
If you project is urgently, we can arrange to work overtime on Sunday if needed.
Q2: Can First Part China Limited achieve the critical tolerances?
A2: Yes, we can. But basically the tolerance depends on a number of factors, such as part’s size, design geometry, surface finish. It would be better if you can specify which areas in your design have critical tolerances , so we can discuss which based on our technology.
Q3: What are First Part China Limited shipping terms?
A3: Our standard terms are Ex Works. But as for express shipments(UPS ,DHL,FedEx), we use Delivered Duty Unpaid (DDU), that mean the client is responsible for paying import duty when the goods arrived.