316 Stainless steel zinc plated weld nuts.
The electro-galvanizing process is as follows:
Chemical degreasing → hot water washing → water washing → electrolytic degreasing → hot water washing → water washing → strong corrosion → water washing → electrogalvanized iron alloy → water washing → water washing → light emitting → passivation → water washing → drying.
Preparation of electro-galvanizing bath:
(1) First add 1/3 volume of pure water in the plating tank;
(2) Use 1/3 of pure water to dissolve sodium hydroxide (it will generate heat when dissolving, so be careful);
(3) Adjust the zinc oxide into a paste with a small amount of water, then add more pure water and stir well. Slowly add the stirred zinc oxide to the dissolved sodium hydroxide solution, and stir while adding to make it fully complexed and then add it to the plating tank;
(4) When the temperature of the plating solution drops below 30~C, add 85g of Baser and stir thoroughly;
(5) Dissolve 15mL BaseF in 15g BaseR, and then add the mixture to the plating tank; (6) Add 4mL of H—O624 and stir thoroughly; add water to the volume;
(7) Add brighteners ZF-105A, ZF-105B; stir well
|Product name||316 Stainless steel zinc plated weld nuts|
|Process||Cold Forging , CNC machining|
|Quality control||0 defects,100% inspection before packing|
Q1: What’s your Delivery Time?
Standard parts: 10-15days.
Non-standard parts: 15-35days.
We will make the delivery as soon as possible with the guarantee quality.
Q2:How to Custom-made (OEM/ODM)?
If you have a new product drawing or a sample, please send to us, and we can custom-made the as your required. We will also provide our professional advices of the products to make the design to be more realized & maximize the performance.
Q3:Which mode of transport would be better?
In general, the product are heavy, we advice to make delivery by sea, Also we respect your views of other transportation as well.