Oil groove copper gasket sheet metal stampings
Copper (Cuprum) is a metal element, is also a transition element, chemical symbol Cu, English copper, atomic number 29. Pure copper is a soft metal with a red-orange metallic luster when cut and a purplish red color in its elemental form. Ductility, high thermal and electrical conductivity, so the cable and electrical, electronic components are the most commonly used materials, can also be used as building materials, can be composed of many kinds of alloys. Copper alloys have excellent mechanical properties and low electrical resistivity, of which the most important are bronze and brass. Copper is also a durable metal that can be recycled many times without damaging its mechanical properties.
|Description||Oil groove copper gasket sheet metal stampings|
|Surface||Polishing ,chemical solution mirror polishing|
100% inspection before shipment
CMM;Tool microscope;multi-joint arm;Automatic height gauge;Manual height gauge;Dial gauge;Marble platform
|Application||Construction machinery parts, metal processing machinery parts, Surgical instruments, Automotive parts, Optical products, LED flash lights etc.|
Advantages of Acid bright tin plating:
1. Tin is reduced by bivalent, saving electricity consumption;
2. Plating bath has high conductivity, low bath current and high current efficiency;
3. The operating temperature is close to room temperature, without heating equipment;
4. Gloss coating can be obtained by using appropriate additives;
5. Less damaging to the substrate.