GR5 titanium alloy parts for chemical, petrochemical and industrial parts.
1. Aerospace applications Due to its light weight and high temperature resistance, the U.S. aerospace industry provides a variety of aircraft-grade titanium alloys for the manufacture of aircraft turbine disks, blades and fuselage structural components.
2. Petrochemical Titanium, Titanium Applications Due to its high level of corrosion resistance and heat resistance, titanium raw materials are often used in heat exchangers and reactors in the petrochemical industry.
3. Medical applications Medical grade titanium, titanium implants Titanium rods and wires are ideal materials for medical devices due to their biocompatibility with human bones and tissues. Titanium suppliers typically stock dental implants, restorations, and bone and joint replacement procedures.
The titanium industry chain can be divided into the following four parts:
1. The beneficiation of the original minerals such as ilmenite and rutile, and the concentrate of higher grade can be obtained by physical methods
2. By reprocessing and purifying the concentrate, high-purity titanium dioxide is prepared for use in the titanium dioxide industry.
3. Titanium tetrachloride is generated by oxidation and reduction of titanium dioxide, and the intermediate product sponge titanium is prepared
4. Through the melting and casting of sponge titanium, titanium ingots with dense crystal structure are prepared for the production of titanium materials and various titanium alloys.
|Name||GR5 titanium alloy parts for chemical, petrochemical and industrial parts|
|Testing Equipment||CMM/Tool microscope/multi-joint arm/Manual height gauge/Dial gauge/Roughness measurement|
|Quality Assurance||ISO9001:2015, SGS, RoHs, TUV|
|Drawing Formats||UG, CAD / CAM / CAE, PDF PRO/E,|
|Payment Terms||Trade Assurance, TT/Paypal/WestUnion|
(1) 24 hours online service & Quickly Quote/Delivery.
(2) 100% QC quality inspection before delivery, and can provide quality inspection form.
Q1: Are you trading company or manufacturer?
A: We are a manufacturer with more than 10 years experience in machine parts and machine manufacturing industry
Q2:. How do you control the quality?
A:(1)Material inspection--Check the material surface and roughly dimension.
(2)Production first inspection--To ensure the critical dimension in mass production.
(3)Sampling inspection--Check the quality before sending to the warehouse.
(4)Pre-shipment inspection--100% inspected by QC assistants before shipment
Q3: What information should I give for quotation?
A: If you have 2D or 3D drawings,please send to us.And let us know your special requirements,such as materials,tolerance,surface treatment,and the quantity you need.Thank you!