Φ60*Φ50.4 Automotive modification accessories alloy manual gear shift head.
90% of medical device implant components are made of Ti6Al-4V titanium alloy. Due to its light weight, high strength and high biocompatibility, titanium alloy 6AL-4V has become the most commonly used material for medical implant devices. Titanium alloy 6AL-4V is usually used in the production of hip joints, bone screws, knee joints, bone plates, dental implants, and spinal connection components. Titanium alloy has the characteristics of work hardening. The cutting angle is large during the machining process, the chips produced are thin, and a relatively small contact area is formed on the tool. In addition, the high cutting force during the machining process, combined with the frictional force during chip flow, will comprehensively lead to excessively high local cutting heat of the tool.
1. Aerospace applications Due to its light weight and high temperature resistance, the U.S. aerospace industry provides a variety of aircraft-grade titanium alloys for the manufacture of aircraft turbine disks, blades and fuselage structural components.
2. Petrochemical Titanium, Titanium Applications Due to its high level of corrosion resistance and heat resistance, titanium raw materials are often used in heat exchangers and reactors in the petrochemical industry.
3. Medical applications Medical grade titanium, titanium implants Titanium rods and wires are ideal materials for medical devices due to their biocompatibility with human bones and tissues. Titanium suppliers typically stock dental implants, restorations, and bone and joint replacement procedures.
|Name||Φ60*Φ50.4 Automotive modification accessories alloy manual gear shift head|
|Testing Equipment||CMM/Tool microscope/multi-joint arm/Manual height gauge/Dial gauge/Roughness measurement|
|Quality Assurance||ISO9001:2015, SGS, RoHs, TUV|
|Drawing Formats||UG, CAD / CAM / CAE, PDF PRO/E,|
|Payment Terms||Trade Assurance, TT/Paypal/WestUnion|
(1) 24 hours online service & Quickly Quote/Delivery.
(2) 100% QC quality inspection before delivery, and can provide quality inspection form.
Q1: Are you trading company or manufacturer?
A: We are a manufacturer with more than 10 years experience in machine parts and machine manufacturing industry
Q2:. How do you control the quality?
A:(1)Material inspection--Check the material surface and roughly dimension.
(2)Production first inspection--To ensure the critical dimension in mass production.
(3)Sampling inspection--Check the quality before sending to the warehouse.
(4)Pre-shipment inspection--100% inspected by QC assistants before shipment
Q3: What information should I give for quotation?
A: If you have 2D or 3D drawings,please send to us.And let us know your special requirements,such as materials,tolerance,surface treatment,and the quantity you need.Thank you!