Ruthenium Iridium Coated Titanium Anode Sheet CNC Machining for Sterilization.
Titanium anode has excellent electrical conductivity and corrosion resistance, and its service life is much longer than that of lead anode. It can work stably for more than 4000 hours and has low cost. It will be an inevitable trend for the development of electro-galvanized and tin production at home and abroad. Titanium electrodes are currently used in Japan, the United States, Germany, and China, which not only greatly saves electroplating energy consumption, but also creates conditions for the production of thick galvanized and tin steel plates due to the increase in electroplating current density.
Titanium anode classification:
1. It is distinguished according to the gas evolved from the anode in the electrochemical reaction. The chlorine evolution anode is called the chlorine evolution anode, such as the ruthenium-coated titanium electrode: the precipitated oxidation is called the oxygen evolution anode, such as the iridium-coated titanium electrode and the platinum titanium mesh. /plate. Chlorine evolution anode (ruthenium-coated titanium electrode): The electrolyte contains a high content of chloride ions, generally in the environment of hydrochloric acid, electrolysis of sea water, and electrolysis of salt water. Corresponding to our company's products are ruthenium iridium titanium anode, ruthenium iridium tin titanium anode.
2. Oxygen evolution anode (iridium-coated titanium electrode): The electrolyte is generally sulfuric acid environment. Corresponding products of our company are iridium-tantalum anodes, iridium-tantalum-tin-titanium anodes, and high-iridium-tantalum anodes.
3. Platinum-coated anode: Titanium is the base material. The surface is coated with platinum, the thickness of the coating is generally 0.5-5μm, and the size of the platinum and titanium mesh is generally 12.5×4.5mm or 6×3.5mm.
|Name||Ruthenium Iridium Coated Titanium Anode Sheet CNC Machining for Sterilization|
|Testing Equipment||CMM/Tool microscope/multi-joint arm/Manual height gauge/Dial gauge/Roughness measurement|
|Quality Assurance||ISO9001:2015, SGS, RoHs, TUV|
|Drawing Formats||UG, CAD / CAM / CAE, PDF PRO/E,|
|Payment Terms||Trade Assurance, TT/Paypal/WestUnion|
(1) 24 hours online service & Quickly Quote/Delivery.
(2) 100% QC quality inspection before delivery, and can provide quality inspection form.
Q1: Are you trading company or manufacturer?
A: We are a manufacturer with more than 10 years experience in machine parts and machine manufacturing industry
Q2:. How do you control the quality?
A:(1)Material inspection--Check the material surface and roughly dimension.
(2)Production first inspection--To ensure the critical dimension in mass production.
(3)Sampling inspection--Check the quality before sending to the warehouse.
(4)Pre-shipment inspection--100% inspected by QC assistants before shipment
Q3: What information should I give for quotation?
A: If you have 2D or 3D drawings,please send to us.And let us know your special requirements,such as materials,tolerance,surface treatment,and the quantity you need.Thank you!