Bronze Oilless sleeve bushing self lubricating for Automotive.
The shaft sleeve plays the role of sliding bearing in stamping equipment.
It can bear large axial load.
The Characteristics Of Boundary Lubrication Are As Follows
(1) The direct contact between friction surfaces carries most of the load.
(2) The lubricant reacts with the surface.
(3) The products of tribochemical reaction play an important role in the lubrication effect.
(4) The viscosity of base oil has little effect on friction and wear.
(5) Generally, it occurs in low speed and high load conditions, such as the working environment of bearing, gear, cam worm and active cold ring. Under the condition of boundary lubrication, the four convex parts between friction surfaces collide. According to the different load and material properties, local elastic deformation and plastic deformation will occur on the surface, and fracture will occur under harsh conditions. With the release of energy such as mechanical energy and heat, the instantaneous temperature of the contact point is very high, and the new surface has high surface energy and reactivity. These factors will lead to chemical reactions between the lubricant and the surface metal, such as oxidation reaction (oxidation of surface metal and lubricant), decomposition reaction of lubricant, surface catalytic reaction Polymerization and formation of organometallic compounds. Nakaama et al. Observed that there were broken chemical bonds, exoelectrons and charged particles in the friction process, which promoted the occurrence of tribochemical reaction.
|Product name||Bushing of punching equipment|
|Oil lubrication method||self lubrication|
|Bearing mechanism||boundary friction|
|Quality control||0 defects, 100% inspection before packing|
|Features||High precision, high quality|
1.Q:What information does the quotation need?
A:Pls. offer your drawings and/or samples, quantity and packing’s requirements.
Drawings in PDF, IGS, DWG, STEP, MAX are suitable to us.
2.Q:What’s lead time for samples and products?
A:Lead time for samples: 30-70days depend on the structure of the part and other requirements on heat treatment, machining, surface
treatment and so on.
Mass production lead time: 35-70days depend on products’ characteristics and quantity.
3.Q:What is the requirement on payment?
Tooling Cost:50% deposit,50% after samples passed.
Payment for the Order:50% deposit,50% to be paid before shipment.