Alloy steel rotary kiln tyre bushing sleeve with Dacromet coating for industry.
The bushing is a matching part used outside the mechanical parts to achieve the functions of sealing, wear protection, etc. It refers to the ring sleeve that functions as a gasket. In the field of valve applications, the bushing is inside the valve cover, and corrosion-resistant materials such as polytetrafluoroethylene or graphite are generally used for sealing.
Dacromet is a new type of anticorrosive coating with zinc powder, aluminum powder, chromic acid and deionized water as the main components.
The protective effect of Dacromet film on the steel substrate can be summarized as follows:
1. Barrier effect: due to the layered overlap of flake zinc and aluminum, it prevents the process of corrosive media such as water and oxygen from reaching the substrate, which can act as an isolation shield.
2. Passivation: In the process of Dacromet, chromic acid reacts with zinc, aluminum powder and base metal to form a dense passivation film, which has good corrosion resistance.
3. Cathodic protection: The main protective effect of the zinc-aluminum-chromium coating is the same as that of the galvanized layer, which is the cathodic protection of the substrate.
Dacromet has the following advantages
1. Super corrosion resistance: The thickness of Dacromet film is only 4-8μm, but its anti-rust effect is more than 7-10 times that of traditional electro-galvanizing, hot-dip galvanizing or paint coating. The standard parts and pipe joints treated with Dacromet process did not show red rust after the salt spray resistance test for more than 1200 hours.
2. No hydrogen embrittlement: Dacromet's processing technology determines that Dacromet has no hydrogen embrittlement phenomenon, so Dacromet is very suitable for the coating of stressed parts.
3. High heat resistance: Dacromet can withstand high temperature corrosion, and the heat resistance temperature can reach above 300℃.
|Product name||Alloy steel rotary kiln tyre bushing sleeve with Dacromet coating for industry|
|Drawing Format||DWG/DXF/IGS/STEP/X-T and PDF|
1Q:What information does the quotation need?
A:Pls. offer your drawings and/or samples, quantity and packing’s requirements.
Drawings in PDF, IGS, DWG, STEP, MAX are suitable to us.
2Q:What’s lead time for samples and products?
A:Lead time for samples: 30-70days depend on the structure of the part and other requirements on heat treatment, machining, surface
treatment and so on.
Mass production lead time: 35-70days depend on products’ characteristics and quantity.
3Q:What is the requirement on payment?
Tooling Cost:50% deposit,50% after samples passed.
Payment for the Order:50% deposit,50% to be paid before shipment.